Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Frustration

So, I am trying to format my blog. And this is what I have unintentionally done:
  • Somehow made it so my little saying at the top of my page is now split on two lines
  • Decreased the font of all of my postings EXCEPT the About Me one for which I wanted to decrease the size
Things I still cannot do:
  • I cannot enable people to post to my blog
  • I cannot change the image that appears at the top of my blog without it taking over the entire blog page
  • Permanently change the font and color of my posts so I do not have to format each one (even though I thought I did this in the settings for fonts and colors section)
  • Change the posting times of my posts so they reflect the actual time I posted them, rather than California time minus a few minutes
To be continued...

1 comment:

Cameron said...

hey pretty lady! welcome welcome to blog land. i just put you in my feed reader - wahoo!