Saturday, October 6, 2007

Killing time

It is currently 11:58. I am awaiting the arrival of my date. It has been awhile since I have been on a date, and I am really excited to see what this seeming gentleman might have in store for me. However, currently I am sitting in front of a blank tv screen, phone in my pocket, head tilted oh so perfectly so as not to mess up my beautiful hair, awaiting the arrival of my essentially blind date. See we met on JDate, but have only emailed back and forth a few times; no phone conversations, nothing more than a picture and a few words to entice me into this in person meeting. Waiting, waiting...ok, just put on a little makeup...waiting, waiting...he said he'd be here at 12:00. At 12:05 I am now impatient (no, patience is not one of my virtues)...Now I could have used my tivo to watch part of one of the many shows I have recorded, but have not had time to view. Why does everything have to be so regimented in my world--"wouldn't want to start a tv show because I want to be perfectly ready when Todd arrives." Gosh, if he ever reads this, will he have a good laugh. Ok, random stream of consciousness bringing me way too far into the future. Perhaps I need to publish this post and find a new waiting game. Tata for now.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

you're a tease! tantalize us with a date, and then leave us hanging! oh, how will i get anything done this afternoon?